We are pleased to announce that the open beta version of e:cue SYMPHOLIGHT is now available.
The new lighting control software e:cue SYMPHOLIGHT is being developed with superior usability in mind. SYMPHOLIGHT truly simplifies lighting control and programming for medium to large lighting projects. Based on timeline programming with an intuitive interface, SYMPHOLIGHT combines easy project set-up, content creation, automation, and execution control in a single application.
This beta release is made available for you to test and evaluate the upcoming new lighting control software e:cue SYMPHOLIGHT. You are most welcome to join as beta tester and help us make the first release of e:cue SYMPHOLIGHT as good as possible to suit your needs. We look forward to receiving your feedback!
You can download e:cue SYMPHOLIGHT Open Beta (and a manual) via this link to our download site.
As the Triggers and Actions dialog has changed in LAS 7.0, there is a new version of the video about this topic. It introduces Conditions, a new feature in LAS 7.0
As always available in the video page.
One of the ever returning questions for our support team is: what’s going wrong with my network setup? For this reason we made a video, showing how to create and maintain this network between server and engines.
You will find it at position 15 in our video page, in Downloads.
With LAS V7.0 a new e:script command was introduced: CuelistSetProperty(). Now what is the point for you? You can save a lot of programming time by setting a Cuelist Property (say SpeedMaster) for many cuelists in one go.
“What does that help me – I’m no scripting guy!” Well, just import the attached macro and the Action Pad page into your own show. You’ll get an Action Pad page that allows you to alter a Cuelist Property of numerous cuelists with just a few clicks.
Just click the image to download the macro and the Action Pad page!
LAS video tutorials
We now have three videos available for the LAS 7.0 and DALI, about ballasts, input devices and now a little ETH2DALI project. Where all comes together. Click the Downloads page in the menu above. The DALI videos are the newest and at the end of the page. Also available in YouTube.
LAS video tutorials
The LAS 7.0 was released now, and one of the great features is the support of DALI ballasts and input devices. Here ist the first video about DALI ballasts. See the Downloads chapter from the menu above and scoll down.
The Programmer 7.0 is no longer compatible in all details with older/earlier Programmer show files before v7.0. That means, showfiles created in 7.0 can NOT be loaded in earlier versions. Please use “e:cue Action Pad App for Android/iOS” in Version 3.2.1 with this Programmer.
- Library Editor (prerequisite for the Programmer and the Patchelor)
- Emotion FX (restriced Demo which runs only with an e:cue Programmer Enterprise dongle, works only with Programmer 7.0)
- HASP (prerequisite for the Programmer 7.0 Enterprise and Premium)
- NEW: DALI Manager for setup and controlling OSRAM DALI ballasts and inputs.
- NEW: ETH2DALI support for DALI, DMX OUT and TERMINAL device driver.
- NEW: The trigger machine has been extended to support conditions for every trigger. A trigger will only fire if all conditions are fulfilled.
- NEW: Action and Trigger clipboard function for copy and paste.
- NEW: The Emotion FX Sequence properties have been extended to configure the patched pixels overlay mask
- NEW: It is possible now to let a video loop automatically for Emotion FX sequences.
- NEW: Timrecode support for Standard Sequences (SMPTE or MTC).
- NEW: Some new string processing e:script commands.
- NEW: New V-Master registrated event.
- NEW: Support for Moxa E1242
- NEW: No longer support for Nano RS-232, Faderunit RS-232, Elink 512/1024 and Excite (the old Excite, NOT the Excite+).
- NEW: The bitmap wizard has been extended to use the current Programmer View content as wizard input.
- NEW: The “Pages Setup” has been moved from the cuelist directory into a separate dialog.
- NEW: The patch import can be configured to work addivtive now instead of clearing the current patch.
- NEW: The Patch dialog offers an option now where you can specify into which section the fixtures should be inserted.
- NEW: new DALI Trigger, Backup Trigger and Ethernet Input Trigger Event.
- NEW: The export dialog has a new option “set all masters to maximum” which is part of the export master device configuration.
- NEW: A transparrent overlay mask based on the mapped pixels can be displayed now to help with the layer positioning.
Oops! Forgot to mention. There are five new videos in the Download area. About Triggers and Actions, Masters, the greatful Live FX dialog and much more. Just visit the Download page, there are versions as FLV and AVI files.
The tutorials relate to version 6.1, but will be usable for all future LAS releases.
LAS 6.1 SR1
There is a service release available für the LAS 6.1, ready for download from our website. Most important changes and fixes are:
* NEW: make Action Pad “Push” buttons become ‘active’ while being pressed
* FIX: improved stability of Programmer communication with EmotionFX in high load scenarios
* FIX: VersatileMasterSetValue can set values above the 4096 max
* FIX: LCE2 display text
* FIX: fix DMX input for LCE2 Input module
* FIX: Action Pad item resize handles do not work with Item Padding settings
* FIX: Dynamic Scroll Text: the “Enable Autotext” checkbox is not available for “File Source”
* FIX: some export warnings regarding crossfade were missing
* FIX: export log, trigger index is now 1-based, according to Trigger List dialog
* FIX: ActionPadSetItemBorderColors() does not work for Box3D buttons in Browser
* FIX: Macro-Manager with many macros scrolls to top after saving a macro
* FIX: Programmer without main window, without tray/taskbar icons
* FIX: CuelistSubMasterSetValueOnPage() does not work
* FIX: Fade time of cues with GotoCue e:script commands do only work once in suspended macros
* FIX: deleting the last fixture in the “Fixture Patch” dialog results in a crash
* FIX: Kiosk Mode is not started correctly, Action Pad is not full screen
* FIX: a show with many Serial Drivers (RS232) takes a very long time to load
* FIX: Screen ID re-numbering for Screen IDs above 10000
* FIX: GrandMaster does not affect Amber channel in live operation (in Programmer View)
* FIX: ActionPadSetItemBorderColors() does not work when button had this color before
* FIX: strreplace() cuts strings to 127 chars
* FIX: Media player window is behind the programmer window when starting in fullscreen mode
* FIX: Programmer crashes when typing text into scroll wizard
* FIX: SequenceTrackSetEnabled has no effect on action tracks
* FIX: Action Pad full screen sometimes behind Windows taskbar
* FIX: adding a Fx Effect touches the Intensity channel
The Programmer 6.1 SR1 is no longer compatible in all details with older/earlier Programmer show files before v6.1 SR1.
That means, showfile created in 6.1 SR1 can NOT be loaded in 6.1.
Please use “e:cue Action Pad App for Android/iOS” in Version 3.2.1 with this Programmer.