We now have three videos available for the LAS 7.0 and DALI, about ballasts, input devices and now a little ETH2DALI project. Where all comes together. Click the Downloads page in the menu above. The DALI videos are the newest and at the end of the page. Also available in YouTube.
The LAS 7.0 was released now, and one of the great features is the support of DALI ballasts and input devices. Here ist the first video about DALI ballasts. See the Downloads chapter from the menu above and scoll down.
The Programmer 7.0 is no longer compatible in all details with older/earlier Programmer show files before v7.0. That means, showfiles created in 7.0 can NOT be loaded in earlier versions. Please use “e:cue Action Pad App for Android/iOS” in Version 3.2.1 with this Programmer.
- Library Editor (prerequisite for the Programmer and the Patchelor)
- Emotion FX (restriced Demo which runs only with an e:cue Programmer Enterprise dongle, works only with Programmer 7.0)
- HASP (prerequisite for the Programmer 7.0 Enterprise and Premium)
- NEW: DALI Manager for setup and controlling OSRAM DALI ballasts and inputs.
- NEW: ETH2DALI support for DALI, DMX OUT and TERMINAL device driver.
- NEW: The trigger machine has been extended to support conditions for every trigger. A trigger will only fire if all conditions are fulfilled.
- NEW: Action and Trigger clipboard function for copy and paste.
- NEW: The Emotion FX Sequence properties have been extended to configure the patched pixels overlay mask
- NEW: It is possible now to let a video loop automatically for Emotion FX sequences.
- NEW: Timrecode support for Standard Sequences (SMPTE or MTC).
- NEW: Some new string processing e:script commands.
- NEW: New V-Master registrated event.
- NEW: Support for Moxa E1242
- NEW: No longer support for Nano RS-232, Faderunit RS-232, Elink 512/1024 and Excite (the old Excite, NOT the Excite+).
- NEW: The bitmap wizard has been extended to use the current Programmer View content as wizard input.
- NEW: The “Pages Setup” has been moved from the cuelist directory into a separate dialog.
- NEW: The patch import can be configured to work addivtive now instead of clearing the current patch.
- NEW: The Patch dialog offers an option now where you can specify into which section the fixtures should be inserted.
- NEW: new DALI Trigger, Backup Trigger and Ethernet Input Trigger Event.
- NEW: The export dialog has a new option “set all masters to maximum” which is part of the export master device configuration.
- NEW: A transparrent overlay mask based on the mapped pixels can be displayed now to help with the layer positioning.
- NEW: ETH2DALI support