The Programmer 7.0 is no longer compatible in all details with older/earlier Programmer show files before v7.0. That means, showfiles created in 7.0 can NOT be loaded in earlier versions. Please use “e:cue Action Pad App for Android/iOS” in Version 3.2.1 with this Programmer.
- Library Editor (prerequisite for the Programmer and the Patchelor)
- Emotion FX (restriced Demo which runs only with an e:cue Programmer Enterprise dongle, works only with Programmer 7.0)
- HASP (prerequisite for the Programmer 7.0 Enterprise and Premium)
- NEW: DALI Manager for setup and controlling OSRAM DALI ballasts and inputs.
- NEW: ETH2DALI support for DALI, DMX OUT and TERMINAL device driver.
- NEW: The trigger machine has been extended to support conditions for every trigger. A trigger will only fire if all conditions are fulfilled.
- NEW: Action and Trigger clipboard function for copy and paste.
- NEW: The Emotion FX Sequence properties have been extended to configure the patched pixels overlay mask
- NEW: It is possible now to let a video loop automatically for Emotion FX sequences.
- NEW: Timrecode support for Standard Sequences (SMPTE or MTC).
- NEW: Some new string processing e:script commands.
- NEW: New V-Master registrated event.
- NEW: Support for Moxa E1242
- NEW: No longer support for Nano RS-232, Faderunit RS-232, Elink 512/1024 and Excite (the old Excite, NOT the Excite+).
- NEW: The bitmap wizard has been extended to use the current Programmer View content as wizard input.
- NEW: The “Pages Setup” has been moved from the cuelist directory into a separate dialog.
- NEW: The patch import can be configured to work addivtive now instead of clearing the current patch.
- NEW: The Patch dialog offers an option now where you can specify into which section the fixtures should be inserted.
- NEW: new DALI Trigger, Backup Trigger and Ethernet Input Trigger Event.
- NEW: The export dialog has a new option “set all masters to maximum” which is part of the export master device configuration.
- NEW: A transparrent overlay mask based on the mapped pixels can be displayed now to help with the layer positioning.
- NEW: ETH2DALI support