Some general guidelines
Feel free to write a post as you like, but watch the following points:
- Please do not use categories, either one uses categories or tags. As tags reflect the importance of topics we use tags and not categories (using both grants confusion).
- Do not create new tags if not absolutely necessary. Go to Posts -> Tags to see already available tags. If you place the cursor into the tag field and you begin to type, available tags spelled like this will be shown.
- Posts are public in general. There is a checkbox at the right bottom for “Access”. If you set this checkbox the post is handled at internal, only logged-in users can see the post. Logged-in users are those, who have a login.
- Please use only Heading 1 for the main title and Heading 2 for subheaders (due to Google and SEO).
- For longer posts please create a summary or a lead at the very beginning to help the user to see if this is relevant. Set the summary/lead in bold to mark it as what it is.
Internal users are Traxon employees, not students or trainees. Do not create new users if they are not Traxon intern. If users from outside Traxon want to have a login, please check with Chris Loeser. Better check with him in any case.